Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WONDER WOMAN!

NBC has found its Wonder Woman!




"Friday Night Lights star Adrianne Palicki has landed the coveted lead role in the broadcaster’s reboot of the classic 1970s series.


In addition to having won praise for her performance on FNL, Palicki looks, well… spot-on perfect for the part, yes?

Wonder Woman is being remade by Boston Legal writer David E. Kelley, who has incorporated the superhero’s signature lasso, cuffs, and plane in the script. The script is a serious, non-campy take on the DC Comics character that pays homage to TV’s original WW Lynda Carter, but it should satiate those fans of Kelley’s memorable soapbox moments his legal dramas: At one point, Diana gives a speech on Capitol Hill."
I thought I'd be first with this news but I see I've been scooped by Cal at the Cave of Cool. Oh well, there's a reason why he's a blogstar and I am not.

You can read more here.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

3 comments:

Ginger Ingenue said...

Ah, nuts. I wanted to play the new Wonder Woman. ;)

M. D. Jackson said...

You probably would have made a great Wonder Woman.

Oh well, there's always off Broadway.

Kal said...

You got ripped off Ginger. We all know that.

I have no trouble with this casting job. I wanted a virtual unknown and I got one. Of course the costume will make ALL the difference.

Of course I scooped you. I don't have a life except for the virtual one I created around me with a cat that I think can talk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...