Friday, February 11, 2011

THE GANTLET BROTHERS


I feel pretty secure talking about these guys now.

These are the Gantlet Brothers. Who are the Gantlet Brothers?

Well according to author Joel Jenkins:


There are five Gantlet Brothers, which is five more than the world’s assorted espionage agencies think there needs to be! Join Fritz, Sly, Matthias, Mitz and Otto as they lie, cheat, steal and shoot their way through concerts and conspiracies alike!

This artwork was for the cover for an upcoming collection of stories featuring the Gantlet Brothers. It's not available yet, but you can find the Gantlet Brothers previous novel, THE NUCLEAR SUITCASE at the Pulpwork Press website.



I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

I had a whole Hillbilly themed concert, crank, cooters, and coors tale pop into my head the minute I saw these guys.

Why do they need guitar cases when they are always carrying their instruments?

Why does the drummer perform between 3 inches of bulletproof plexiglass?

Why do all the groupies need to go through a metal detector and a thorough strip search?

Why do they need 3 tour buses when they always travel together?

Why does the crime rate dramatically drop in any city they play in?

Why can they NEVER, play a concert in Saskatchewan ever again?

Why is the lead singer's right boot an inch wider than his left?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You did a book cover? Congratulations - that's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...