Saturday, February 12, 2011

DARK WORLDS #3 RE-ISSUED

Here it is!

 
Special re-issue of the third issue of the Pulp-Descended magazine of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery and other genres. This issue features the Fantasy "The Tomb of the Amazon Queen" by Michael Ehart that was nominated for a Harper's Pen Award! Also included are "Roadblock", a space opera adventure by Jack Mackenzie, "The Storming of Big Spree" an historical adventure by David A. Hardy, "Bayou Mirage" a Dark Fantasy by E. P. Berglund, "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie", a detective Mystery by Nick Andreychuk, "Laocoon" a Weird Western by G. W. Thomas, "Communications Delay, SF by Lee Beavington, and a Pirate Fantasy "Immortals of the Cannibal Coast" by Joel Jenkins and Martin Edward Stephenson. Our review/Interview is for BURY ME DEEP by Joshua Reynolds. Also includes a Dark Worlds Club section. Original cover by Aaron Siddall. New cover by M. D. Jackson. Illustrations by M. D. Jackson, Aaron Siddall, Sam deGraff and G. W. Thomas.
You can get more info and see a preview here.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

Look at you. You are a real going concern. I am proud to know you although we don't talk much anymore. Do you frame these covers? I imagine a long hallway of them from crayon to digital. That may be a story to tell. How you got into the art thing and who your early influences were. I would love to see some of your earlier works.

M. D. Jackson said...

Kal, I miss our frequent banter at your site as well, but the powers-that-be can't seem to manage to parse out any more than twenty four hours per day and becoming a going concern is time consuming.

I've tried to cut back on the time I spend sleeping but if I do then I tend to start having weird thoughts and temper tantrums.

I'll be back to my old chatty self before long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...