Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"MY GOD! IT'S FULL OF STARS."


I don't usually hold much truck with "installation" art, particularly when it is on a huge scale. But occasionally someone will come up with something magnificent and brilliant like this. It's fashioned to the same dimensions as the monolith in the film.

I don't know if it's art, but it is really freakin' cool!

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

At first I was thinking what the hell, and then I saw the title on the tape. It made perfect sense to me... It's awesome!

Simon B said...

All it needs now is some guys in ape suits / spacesuits standing around, looking awestruck. Then it would be perfect...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...