Tuesday, August 2, 2011

STRANGE GODS OF THE DIRE PLANET

I know I haven't posted in a while. I been busy. More on that later.






Joel Jenkins newest installment of his Dire Planet series is available and there is a sneak preview of the book here.


Jenkins does his take on the Edgar Rice Burroughs style of adventure, bringing a modern day astronaut, Garvey Dire, to an ancient Mars populated by Green Skinned warrior women, secret Kabals of techno-priests, and more monsters and other scary critters than you can shake a stick at.


You should check it out and then pick up a copy. Aside from having a book graced with my lovely cover art, you will have a fine, rollicking adventure to sink your teeth into.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fantastic cover, M.D!

M. D. Jackson said...

It was a blast to do, and of course I enjoyed the book immensely. The hardest part about doing this cover was choosing just one scene to depict. There is so much great stuff in the book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...