Friday, August 26, 2011




I just want to remind regular readers of this blog (or even irregular readers. I'm not prejudiced) that I also do admin duties at the blog for Dark Worlds Magazine. In case you don't know I am the co publisher of DARK WORLDS a magazine of pulp derived fantasy, horror  and science fiction. The magazine's blog has items posted by myself and the other publisher of the magazine, G. W. Thomas.


So please do give the blog a visit. There's lots of cool stuff there and at the rest of the website (www.gwthomas.org). But don't forget to come back here, because now that the summer is over I'm gonna be a blogging fool and there will be lots of neat stuff here as well!

That is all.



I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...