Sunday, December 11, 2011

UNIMPRESSED ASTRONAUT



Here's a meme that makes me laugh uproariously and so completely puts things into perspective at the same time. By extension it also says that what goes on between your ears is more much important than what happens on your ipod or smartphone. I think a lot of kids need to be reminded about that now and again


You can see more of them here.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

These are great. I always thought in the future I could tour the continent in a small van (with windows) and show off my speed typing talents to anyone who would pay a dollar to see them. It will be a rare skill in the future and the rubes will come from all over to see the old man who has NORMAL thumbs because he doesn't text. Mama says texting is the devil.

M. D. Jackson said...

We could team up. You with the typing and me with the ability to create text messages using only a pen and some paper. My wife could join us with her uncanny ability to do math in her head.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We got ourselves the makins of a kick ass Freak Show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...