Thursday, December 15, 2011

CAPTAIN MAL by DON DOS SANTOS



Don Dos Santos is a great painter and here is his take on Firefly's Captain Malcolm Reynolds.


And here is an article from his blog outlining how Dos Santos went about creating this image.


Shiny.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is a beautiful piece of work.

M. D. Jackson said...

Dos Santos is a great cover artist (he does the covers for the Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson books) and his love for the subject matter here is obvious.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope that means he will do more prints featuring the entire cast. Damn, that FIREFLY was a good show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...