Thursday, March 10, 2011

WATCH YOUR BACKSIDE...

Sci-Fi Change by James Wolf

Better yet, I'll watch it for you.

Just a leftover piece of Space Opera art which I thought was too silly and distracting to include in my earlier post.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

I like this. I make no bones about being an 'ass/thigh combination man' I used to say that before I could truly love a woman, I would have to watch her walk away from me. I liked that because it could be interpreted in many different ways. Mostly though I just wanted to see her ass and thighs in motion.

The girl at the optomatrist the other day was wearing those pirate boots and tight leggings and I think she just walked around the little glasses kiosk in the middle of the room because she knew I was looking. Good for her.

M. D. Jackson said...

Ya gotta love that.

Mind you, no matter how good you look without them it's usually a good idea to wear pants when you're battling evil with your lightsabers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...