Friday, March 25, 2011

STEAMPUNK WONDER WOMAN by Papa Ninja


I got nothing this morning. I slept wrong and my back is killing me. I've decided to abandon my latest painting and start again fresh on Monday. So here I've swiped a picture from digital artist Serge Birault.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

Wow..that image is so cool. Hope you feel better soon. I never had back problems but I did live with a broken rib for 6 months so I know of the pain you speak of.

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah. I love Serge's work and am completely envious of his talent.

I felt better as the day went on. A lot of ibuprofin helped. I think we need to buy a new matress.

Broken rib? Ouch! That pain trumps mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...