Thursday, March 3, 2011

GREG MANCHESS HARD AT WORK

I posted one of these series in my Monday Miscellanea. Cal from the Cave of Cool said he liked seeing works in progress. Well, it's not WIP Wednesday, but, what the heck? Just for Cal here is the rest of the series.

Greg Manchess is an underrecognized artist of superior ability. Here are some pictures of him working on "ABOVE THE TIMBERLINE plus a few others.






  
I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

That is great stuff. I do loves to see the creative process. I wish I had a gift like that.

M. D. Jackson said...

I love to see it as well. You can't swipe talent (and Manchess has that in spades) but you can always crib a technique or two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...