Friday, March 18, 2011

GUESS WHO?



The first official photo of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman.


Thanks to my buddy Frank Garcia for this. Full story here.

Update: So I scooped Cal at the Cave of Cool by several hours with this image. (However, no one is saying anything about that -- out of sheer embarassment I assume).

Nevertheless, after this image hit the internet there have been several concerned fans trying to fix it and Cal posted this one:



Which is really awesome. I have no idea who did this but it`s the classic look and it makes her look less like a hooker. I don`t know what the producers are thinking with the shiny spandex. If it ain`t broke, don`t fix it.

I hope they`re listening to the fans. I guess we`ll find out when the show premieres.

Until then there`s always the old Lynda Carter Wonder Woman episodes out there.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...