Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"YOU PLAYED IT FOR HER. YOU CAN PLAY IT FOR ME."



What better way to celebrate the day then with Bogey and the agonizing heartbreak of a love whose time has come and gone?

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Casablanca is my #1 favourite movie! I never miss a chance to see it on a big screen. Or even on TV. Happy Valentines Day, big guy.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Easily one of my favorites too. It has been close to a year since the last time I saw it though, I ought to dust off my copy if I can find the time.

I recently acquired the soundtrack which I was surprised to discover is about 50% dialogue and foley from the actual film. Now you can enjoy the experience of the movie's best scenes without any of the visuals. Huh.

Kal said...

Yeh, that movie is terrific. I never tire of watching it. From the great beginning with Peter Lorre to Rick's final sacrifice (which I would have made in a second) this one is a miracle.

"I am shocked SHOCKED to find out there is gambling here."

"Here are your winnings sir."

M. D. Jackson said...

Thanks, Guys and thank you, Debra. You are officially the only person to wish me a Happy Valentines Day today and I so appreciate it. Hope yours was happy as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...