Saturday, February 23, 2013

COVER SALE CONTINUES!


If you're a regular reader of this blog you've seen this before but now I am offering it up for sale!

$75 bucks gets you the high resolution file and exclusive rights to use it as the cover for your e-book, paperback hardcover, what-have-you. Do you have a book that this cover will fit? If needed I can make adjustments to suit (for a fee).

Or maybe you want to write a novel that will fit the cover? Go ahead. Then you can buy the cover.


If you are interested you can email me at:

mikenfran3 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Or just leave a comment and a way for me to get in touch with you.

The cover sale continues all next week!

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...