Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ROGUE BLADES ENTERTAINMENT


Jason Waltz is a writer and editor and his company, Rogue Blades Entertainment, has been producing some very fine anthologies for a couple of years now. I designed this fella for him. It's kind of become their mascot. His name is Kaimer and he lives in a city called Skovolis. His adventures, as chronicled by author Fredrick Tor, have been popping up in the anthologies from time to time.

A number of really great writers have had their work featured in the anthologies including Michael Ehart, Bruce Durham, James Enge, Angelina Hawkes, to name but a few.

Check out the website, particularly the Home of Heroics where you can find a number of very interesting articles about heroes, writing, philosophy and other good things.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...