Thursday, May 26, 2011

AND THERE IT WAS...


Yesterday, completely unexpectedly and out of the blue, my wife placed two Cadbury Cream Eggs on my desk at work. I was so surprised and overwhelmed. I had been craving one of these all throughout the day and my wife -- my loving wife -- who knows me inside and out, sensed it and went out of her way to make me happy. That is only one of the many reasons why I love her so much.

A completely unexpected, unasked for act of pure love.

Well, I might have mentioned something about a Cream Egg earlier in the day. I think at breakfast I might have said something. I think I may have mentioned it during our break. And then again at lunchtime. Oh, yeah and the time I stopped her in the hallway at work to talk to her I might have mentioned something about a craving for a Cadbury Cream Egg.

Come to think of it, that's probably why she said "Now you can fill your face and shut up about it!" when she gave them to me.

Still -- she's the best, isn't she? I love her like there's no tomorrow.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...