Thursday, May 26, 2011

ADELE


The ladies at the place I work all love Adele. (well, with one exception, but there's always one contrarian, isn't there?). Adele is a British singer who is topping the charts and winning awards on the scepter'd isle. I gather she hasn't hit the North American market in a big way yet, but she has a wonderful and powerful voice.

She doesn't have many videos and she doesn't fit the "corporate look" that most singers seem to have to have in order to make it big, but she has talent in a major way.

Check out her songs on youtube or go to her website.

Or watch the video below. Better yet, don't watch it. Just listen.




I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Paladin said...

Good stuff, that. Wonderfully strong voice, yet she doesn't indulge in the "vocal gymnastics" that so many full voiced female singers can't seem to resist these days.

I'm thinking I'll have to search out some of her offerings on iTunes, now....

Capes on Film said...

Right on! I'm digging her new CD. She's a rare talent indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...