Saturday, September 10, 2011

BROKEN

(Car not exactly as show but a reasonable enough facsimile.)


So my car broke down Friday night. It stopped working in the middle of a fairly busy road. We were a hazard to passing traffic and eventually had a cop come along and put traffic cones around our poor broken down vehicle until the tow truck arrived to drag it away.


So today I have spent putting insurance back on our older vehicle to get mobile again. This has seriously cut into the blogging and put a hold on the posts I wanted to write about Star Trek's 45th Anniversary and the Star Wars Holiday special (seriously).


So now I also have to stay off the internet so that I don't accidently run across spoilers for the final episode of Torchwood or the next episode of Doctor Who.


I'll be back next week.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We will talk 'Torchwood' and 'Doctor Who' when you get back. I hate when life intrudes on the fantasy of living.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...