Monday, June 20, 2011

MONDAY MISCELLANEA - June 20, 2011

My Image Morgue now resides on a handful of DVD's and likely will until a new and roomier home is found for them. Until then Monday Miscellanea will happen whenever I can manage it.


Nevertheless, here are a Baker's Dozen of pictures from the Morgue:


















I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

4 comments:

Kal said...

Those are all pretty sweet. I got chills thinking of a shirtless Doc Savage meeting a mask-less Phantom of the Opera.

Paladin said...

I like all of them, but the Charles Dana Gibson sketch tops the list for me. Reminds me that I've been meaning to post some Harrison Fisher art that I like.

Matt Rhodes said...

your blog seems really cool but i couldn't spend more than 10 seconds checking it out because I couldn't pause that music. having music auto-play may seem like a good idea, but it's really not

M. D. Jackson said...

Cal: The Doc Savage pic was part of a series of Doc/Universal Monster mash-ups. I will post the rest of them in the coming weeks.

Paladin: I love Charles Dana Gibson, but I'm not as familiar with Harrison Fisher. I'll have to look him up.

Matt: The blog doesn't play music as far as I know. I've uploaded an mp3 to one post only and it wasn't supposed to auto play. What browser are you using?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...