Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A MESSAGE TO CANUCKS FANS



Maybe next year...



UPDATE: ...and to you Canucks fans who went on a rampage through the streets of Vancouver last night breaking windows and causing chaos: FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS!


I know we were all crushed by the defeat but there's no call for that kind of bullshit! We're better than that!


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

3 comments:

Lagomorph Rex said...

Well at least they didn't get beat by the Atlanta err.. Winnipeg Thrashers. Can you imagine their reaction then? At least they got beat by some place that normally gets ice in winter..

M. D. Jackson said...

There is that. Most people in Atlanta probably didn't even know they had an ice arena, let alone a hockey team.

Lagomorph Rex said...

It's our third team we've lost. Two NHL Teams and one minor league team.
We lost the Flames before I was even born, They've done pretty well in Calgary though.. then we lost the Knights to Montreal, they are or were the Rafeles.

About the only player who anyone knew was Kovalchuk. He got mentioned in a few songs from Hip Hop groups from Atlanta... But I figure when he left to go to new Jersey that was probably the beginning of the end for the Thrashers.

I watched them on TV, but actually going to Atlanta to see games.. I'm not even willing to go to Atlanta to go to DragonCon.. let alone go to see a sport.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...