Friday, June 3, 2011

IT'S FRIDAY AND I HAVE A WORK IN PROGRESS...



Okay, no prizes for guessing where this one is set. This is an increasingly rare personal piece. I've gone back to working with a Corel Painter brush (one that I swiped from Jason Chan!) and I'm hoping to do this all on one layer against this dark grey ground. There will be a main figure and originally I wasn't going to have a fantasy element, but then this idea hit me and... well you'll see.


I'm doing this while juggling a couple of other commissions, so it's not going to be done anytime soon. I'll be checking in on it a few more times before the final reveal.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...