Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NAZI LOVE SLAVES!

...and other great pulp cover art.





















My thanks to Quicky over at Illustrateurs. I shamelessly swiped all these images from him. He has more, though, Check him out!


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

I love these covers. I have the kind of imagination (as you know) that can see the entire story in my mind from just the single images. I love how lurid this stuff is for it's time. However, even more amazing is the draftsmanship which is spectacular. I appreciate you collecting all these so I can admire them in one shot.

M. D. Jackson said...

A lot of great artists toiled in the pulp ghetto and never got the recognition that they richly deserved until it was too late. They were extremely talented draftsmen and painters which shows through all the lurid subject matter. (Of course, there's nothing wrong with lurid subject matter in my book!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...