Friday, April 22, 2011

I LOVE THE SPACE CHANNEL


SPACE: The Imagination Station is the Canadian equivalent of the Syfy channel. Now, when I say "equivalent", what I really mean is that SPACE is the superior. What they do not have in $$$ they more than make up for in getting things right.

I'm home today with a terrible cold. I had to leave work early yesterday and today I'm spending most of the day in bed. I have kleenex and I have tea and a lot of over the counter medication.

Fortunately the SPACE channel is showing an Easter marathon of Doctor Who episodes, leading up to the premier of the new season tomorrow.


So, as long as I'm laid up, I might as well enjoy watching one of my favourite shows all day long. Thank you, SPACE!

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Simon B said...

Hope you feel better soon, MD. And enjoy Doctor Who!

Silence will fall!

Kal said...

I love Space too. I enjoy going through Star Trek DS9 every afternoon. It's my hour break from the computer everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...