Friday, June 1, 2012

HE HAS WALKED THIS EARTH FOR 47 YEARS



Cal... the man they call Cal!


He has entertained us from his icy lair known as the Cave of Cool. Located in the northern tundra of Alberta, Canada -- a frozen wasteland in the winter, a blackfly infested bog in the summer -- Cal entertains his followers with his cat captions, his Image Avalanches, his Wednesdays with Wonder Woman, his 60 second stories, the folks who are having a worse day than you, the redheads, the batgirls, Selena, Hattie and the rest, his good natured ennui and his witty repartee.


He is a true blogstar and I am proud to be able to call him my friend.




Happy Birthday, you magnificent bastard!




Visit his blog, wish him a Happy Birthday and tell him MD sent ya!




I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Simon B said...

...and of course he's protecting the shores of Canada and the world beyond from the Cephalopod Menace...

Happy Birthday to Cal and Zod Bless the Cave Of Cool!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I think I got some dust in my eyes. You guys make me proud to be in your company.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...