Monday, August 9, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS



I haven't posted anything here in a long while and there are several reasons for that. We've had a number of guests coming to stay with us this summer which is unusual for us. The guests are gone now and things are back to normal but I'm finding that I don't have the energy to do the things I'd like to do.

I wanted to write a long and philosophical post about family and raising children. I also wanted to write a review of SHERLOCK, Stephen Moffat's modern-day take on Sherlock Holmes (The crux: If you are a Sherlock Holmes fan, even a purist, this series is very gratifying. First rate.) and a review of a British TV series called DEMONS (avoid like the plague!)

But honestly, I find that I am just too worn out to do any of that. So instead I will post a picture which isn't even new.



I did this a while ago. It's actually an alternative version of a wraparound cover I did for an upcoming anthology from Rogue Blades Entertainment. What anthlogy is it for? That's the kicker. You get to decide!



I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...