Saturday, March 2, 2013

DUEL!

Mild mannered artist M. D. Jackson
Mean spirited but manly author Jack Mackenzie

I was invited to write a guest post at my friend, author Joshua Reynold's blog, HUNTING MOSTERS. Reynolds is the author of NEFRATA: THE BLOOD OF NAGASH and the upcoming GOTTREK & FELIX: THE ROAD OF SKULLS from Black Library.

So I decided to interview Jack Mackenzie, author of THE MASK OF ETERNITY and the upcoming DEBT'S PLEDGE from Rage Machine Books.

Jack was his usual charming self (the bastard). The interview went well despite Jack threatening to Kick my ass and being generally rude.

You can read the complete interview here.

(Wow! That's a lot of links for such a little blog post!)

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's amazing what a pair of glasses can do for identities! Just ask Clark Kent, eh?

Wonderfully entertaining interview -- refreshing to see such brutal honesty between interview-ER and -EE.

Kal said...

I was going to make the same joke. Hey, just saw your header over at Paladin's site. Lookin' sweet. You really captured him in all this gun lovin' glory like you captured me perfectly. It's your gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...