Thursday, June 17, 2010

ROBIN, THE GIRL WONDER




A while ago Cal over at the Canadian Cave of Cool thought that we needed a new female robin. I had to agree and. since there wasn't one around I had to come up with one.


On another note, my other personality, Jack Mackenzie, is writing. He is contractually obligated to write a story for an upcoming anthology and he finds my blogging and commenting on other folks' blogs distracting.


So If I am unusually quiet in the next two or three weeks, blame Jack.


UPDATE: Despite Jack's insistence to the contrary I have made updates to this image. I re-inked it using ink pen rather than Photoshop and then I took it into Painter. I like the results much better.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Easier on the eyes than the male version.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is VERY sweet. I would like to see her teamed up with the 70s Neil Adams version of Batman. I think they would go nicely together. I think this is my favorite work of yours that I have seen to date.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hey, email me. I couldn't find your email. Tell me of your commission particulars. I would like a Cave of Cool drawing from you that could be a header but stand alone framed on my wall also. Let me know your rates. No rush. Just really enjoy your work and I would like to start a C of C collection. Becca did one for me already but I haven't seen it yet.

Urban Jointz said...

I'm surprised I never thought of this! I guess that's because I always think of Batman as being gay and Bruce Wayne as his heterosexual split personality!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...