Thursday, February 5, 2015

Old Milwaukee Pin-Up Girls


You know the beer itself is shit. I can't stomach the stuff. But Old Milwaukee's branding campaign is something that I do admire.







I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

9 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Nice. I do love me a beer calendar girl.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'd hang that air freshener in my car!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I'm usually the snob who picks wine over beer.

I do like these girls. Very Olivia De Berardinis inspired. Do you have a favorite inspiring Pin Up artist or model? You strike me as a Frazetta type.

M. D. Jackson said...

Erik, you're right. I am a Frazetta fanatic. But as far as pin-ups go, my heart belongs to Betty!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I do love curvy brunettes! And I gotta say Bettie has one fine behind!

Unknown said...

What are all the girl's names?

Unknown said...

What are all the girl's names?

Kris said...

I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs, I just recently got into reading blogs and I’m absolutely loving them so far.
custom car wraps austin tx
Thanks for sharing.

Patricia said...

Hey,
I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...