Friday, October 17, 2014

(Relatively) Recent Work

Good Lord, I know! It's been so long since I've been here I'm not sure if I remember how to do this!

I may have posted some of these before but these are my most recent works. Two of them are for books that will come out at Christmas and one is for a book that's out now. The rest were just because I wanted to...











I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Its been too long! Glad to see you've been keeping busy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I was SURE the Sasquatch had carried you off! You've not been wasting your time, I see. Buns o' Steel Woman is my fave.

Kal said...

These are all fantastic. The time off has only improved your skills. I am glad I got you to do work for me before you became REALLY big time. Miss you my brother.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...