Monday, November 26, 2012

SOME GUYS HAVE IT ALL

Yet another reason for me to be completely envious of Matt Dixon. His overwhelming talent and the fact that he has Caroline Munro write the forward to his book (his SECOND collection of pin-up art!) then gets to personally present her with her own copy:

Another fantastically enjoyable weekend at the Memorabilia show in Birmingham. Delighted to have another opportunity to meet up with the charming Caroline Munro and present her with an advance copy of the book for which she so kindly wrote the foreword. Many thanks to everyone who stopped by my table and helped to make the event such fun! See you at the next one..!
So he has a mammoth talent, more hair than I will ever have again (without extensive surgery), and he gets to hang with Caroline Munro. If he weren't such a nice guy I'd be really browned off!


I also wouldn't tell you that you can pre-order his book here.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

1 comment:

Kal said...

I am with you. I used to be a fan of his work but now I have another reason to be jealous of his talent...not that he can draw but because of the people he gets to stand beside. Sigh...Caroline.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...