Saturday, November 24, 2012

DID YOU SURVIVE BLACK FRIDAY?

I hope that all of you did. Hope that you didn't get trampled or otherwise injured amidst all the purchasing frenzy. I also hope that if you chose to partake that you were able to score a few electronic items at a vastly reduced price.

Did any of you get a Kindle? Yes? That's good. That's very good.

Might I make a suggestion to you?:


THE MASK OF ETERNITY is exciting Space Opera about a forgotten world, a powerful artifact and a galaxy on the brink of war.

If you have a Kindle you can buy the book for only $4.99. Visit the page and read the prologue and the first two chapters!


It's also available in hardcover and trade paperback!

It is an exciting read and it is well worth your money.



I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

1 comment:

Paladin said...

I stayed out of the stores. Spent the day putting up Christmas Decorations instead. Did a little on-line shopping that evening though. I don't respond well to rude, elbowing crowds of stupid people in stores... so its safer for everyone if I just stay away :)

I'm gonna download the book as soon as I'm done with my current read. Looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...