Friday, April 6, 2012

SUPER!



Unfortunately I`m not feeling so super. Alas, I am suffering from a dreadful cold. I should have left work yesterday instead of toughing it out because I`m spending my holiday mostly lying down with a chest and a head cold.


Managed to draw this picture, though so I`m not completely out.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have this image of you crawling to your drawing pad. Hope you feel better soon.

Pat Tillett said...

This is a hundred times better than I could do at the top of my game! Hope you perk up soon!

cerebus660 said...

Hope you feel better soon, Mike! Best wishes from Blogsville UK...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...