Monday, July 15, 2013

ICE CREAM (NSFW)


Well, I just had to finish this one. I should have been working on something else but I just couldn't let this one go.

And, there you go, Erik. I told you the ice cream was gonna melt and drip everywhere!

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Nice to know I have some pull around this joint! Haha.

I do like the choice in colors, but prefer the framing of the original portrait for its simplicity. Or maybe I just feel like I'm being cheated because it cuts off just before the hips/legs.

M. D. Jackson said...

The original image I posted was severely cropped only because the rest was unfinished. I had actually intended to paint the whole figure from head to toe. She was going to be sitting on a beach. But I was daunted by so much "canvas". I ended up cutting it down to manageable proportions. Maybe I'll go back one day and do the whole thing. I'd love to have the time (and studio space) to do that as a physical painting. For now this is all there is. On to the next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...