Tuesday, February 26, 2013

IT'S QUIET. TOO QUIET.

Post-Apocalyptic City by the incomparable Dennis Chan
Is it just me or have things been eerily quiet on the blogosphere? I get on and I feel like I'm walking through an abandoned post-apocalyptic city and there's no one around but me and a few lurkers who duck for cover as soon as they see me. It's just me on my own out here. No birds. Not even crickets. Not even a faithful German Shepherd for company.

Heloooooooo? Anyyybodyyyy?

Is it just me? Am I the forgotten man? Mu numbers are down and dropping steadily. Has everyone moved to Reddit?

Or maybe that's just the way it goes. I've hit my peak at this here blog and it's all downhill from here. Which is unfortunate because I'm starting to do some of the best work I've ever done.

Oh well. Nothing to do but carry on. Do what I do. Watch out for mutants. Keep looking for signs of life.

Let me know you're out there... if you're there.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've been viewing all your posts but lurking a bit, I'm afraid.

Kal said...

I feel the same way lately. I have the same group connecting with me but no one I haven't already talked to. I feel like I might have reached my saturation point....but I have so much more to bitch about...

Artman2112 said...

for the most part it seems blogger is dead O_o

M. D. Jackson said...

So if Blogger is dead where has everybody gone? Or have they just (gasp!) left the internet?

I appreciate you three sticking around, even when you're just lurking.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My theory is that everyone has gone to Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Seems like no one has the attention span anymore to write or read blogs.

M. D. Jackson said...

Oh...Twitter! Bah!

And BTW: I lurk at your place too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...