Monday, December 31, 2012

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY YEAR!


It's been a busy year but I don't have much to show for it at the moment. I've done a lot but nothing that I can share here except for the above which is artwork for a book by Joel Jenkins called ONE FOOT IN MY GRAVE which will be available in 2013. It was a departure for me because it was not a fantasy or science fiction book but a biography.

I've also done some SF and fantasy covers and in 2013 which I hope to be able to share with you soon, as well as an amazing wraparound cover which is as exciting as all hell and which is just starting to come together now.

I will also be doing the covers for a four-book series which I am SUPER excited about!

I also have a number of projects, some secret, some not-so secret (like the fact that I will be blogging for the brand new AMAZING STORIES website) and my alter-ego, Jack Mackenzie's second book, DEBT's PLEDGE which will be available in 2013.



Jack Mackenzie will also have some more KA SIRTAGO AND POET books available for Kindle and other e-reading devices and hopefully a print version as well.

So to all you who have stuck with me during these long and fulsome tirades about myself, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are all fantastic and I wish you all the best in 2013.

And have some swell New Years celebratin' along the way!


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

4 comments:

Simon B said...

Happy New Year, Mike! Sounds like an exciting year ahead! All best wishes to you and your family,
Simon ( cerebus660 )

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your incredible artwork in lucky 2013!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love the vibrant colours in both those book covers! Have an awesome 2013, guy!

Kal said...

Glad the momentum is not stopping for you. Promise to still be my friend when you get all famous, K?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...