Wednesday, October 3, 2012

STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN


I'm six episodes in to the first season and I'm loving this show! Steve Buscemi is fantastic, as is the rest of the cast.

But what really got under my skin is the theme music. Within each episode everything is period. The only anachronism is the music that accompanies the opening credits.


It`s by a band from San Francisco called The Brian Jonestown Massacre and they're a great band! I love this piece and I'm discovering their other music. The piece they use for the Boardwalk Empire theme is called Straight Up and Down.


Check it out:




I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

1 comment:

Pat Tillett said...

I've heard nothing but good things about this show. However, I can't afford to buy both drugs and pay channels, so HBO has to wait a little while...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...