Sunday, May 6, 2012

BLOGGER ATE MY BLOG!



I lost access to my blog. Apparently some "suspicious activity" caused blogger to lock me out of my own blog. Personally I think the "suspicious activity" was blogger wanting me to give them my cell phone number in order to increase the security of my blog.


Perhaps there was "suspicious activity". Perhaps it was all for my own good. Maybe Google has my best interest at heart.


Bullshit! They wanted my cell number so they could try to sell me shit over my phone.


So I gave them my land line number because I don't have a cell phone.


The end result: Several of the comments I made to other blogs disappeared this morning. Oh yeah, and it PISSED ME OFF!


So when Google demands your cell phone number, buy a burner phone. When they text you your verification, chuck the phone and continue blogging.






I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

4 comments:

Simon B said...

I'm glad you're still here, Mike! I was a bit worried earlier. What the hell are Blogger playing at? They seem to be on a mission to piss people off lately :-(

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You are the second person to tell me that Blogger is being a dick to them. I fear that I will be next. I might just have to light fires again if they mess with me.

Ginger Ingenue said...

What is blogger's problem??

Perhaps we should all pack our bags and fly to Wordpress. :)

...

Sorry it damn near ate your blog.

...

I wish you would have told me to go outside last night, and look at the Super Moon, like you did. :)

M. D. Jackson said...

I'm glad I'm back. I was a bit worried there for a minute. I think the problem is with Google and their new security measures (which I suspect are being dictated by Homeland Security).

Ginger, I'm sorry. It was remiss of me not to have told you to go outside. Next Super Moon I won't forget.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...