Thursday, September 9, 2010

GENERIC COVER ART



Two new images in my Generic Cover Art Series.


I think I'm gonna give these a rest for a while as I have commissions that I need to get to.


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Both very nice. That western painting looks very Bama-esque.

M. D. Jackson said...

The fact that i used a photo of Steve Holland (Bama's model for most of his most famous paintings , inluding Doc Savage) as my reference probably has a lot to do with it.

Pearl said...

I really like these!

but I'm worried about that woman. Is she going to be okay? And what the hell happened to her arm?

Pearl

M. D. Jackson said...

Pearl: I'm sure the woman will be okay at the end of the book (The book doesn't exist, of course, but if it did she would need to be around for the sequel.

As for what happened to her arm... did you notice the werewolf in the background?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...