Friday, July 9, 2010

THE STAR OF KALEEL

THE STAR OF KALEEL by C.J. Burch is a wonderfully fast-paced Sword-and-Sorcery novel with two very interesting (and rare for that genre) female lead characters. The book has been available at Amazon for a while but Burch recently asked me to come up with new cover art for the re-issue. He has given me permission (actually he actively encouraged me) to post it.


Without further ado...


Click image to see the full size



You will be able to buy the book here:




I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is a sweet cover. I like the dynamic nature of your stuff. This 'art' thing may just be a good thing for you to be doing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...