For some reason that prompted me to write 10 facts you didn't know about me but are ABSOLUTELY true. (in no particular order)
1. Harlan Ellison once told me I was weird to my face.
2. I have deliberately dribbled wine down my chin in a fancy restaurant while talking to the waitress.
3. I once had to shout (in all seriousness) "Don't play baseball with the salami!"
4. I once entered a "Design a Monster for Doctor Who Contest" put on by the BBC. I won third prize: a Doctor Who book autographed by Peter Davidson.
5. I once stole a tray of sandwiches from a catering table at a beauty pageant
6. I once received a telepathic message from my wife. I cannot explain it to this day.
7. I have heard wolves howling at the moon while I was in the deep woods at night. Later that night those same wolves ran through our camp.
8. I am the great, great, great, great, great grand nephew of Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae, MD (1872-1918) of the Canadian Army. He is famous for writing "In Flanders Fields".
9. I once got drunk while hosting a radio show in Vancouver.
10. Moebius once drew a couple of pictures for me. I only asked for his autograph
I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?