Tuesday, January 12, 2010

EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Tomorrow is my birthday and it looks like my people are on their way to take me home, according to the Associated Preess:



Mystery object to whizz close by Earth on Wednesday

Tue Jan 12, 3:22 PM
By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON - A mystery object from space is about to whizz close by Earth on Wednesday. It will not hit the planet, but scientists are stumped by what exactly it is.
Astronomers say it may be space junk or it could be a tiny asteroid, too small to cause damage even if it hit. It is 33 to 50 feet (10 to 15 metres) wide at most.
NASA says that on Wednesday at 7:47 a.m. EST, (1247 GMT) it will streak by, missing Earth by about 80,000 miles (128,750 kilometres).


So it looks like this might be my last blog post. Gotta pack before the Mothership gets here!

Bye all! It's been fun!

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...