Tuesday, December 1, 2009

David Suzuki is full of shit

The news broke this past weekend that the IPCC has been using fudged and manipulated data to make the case for Anthropogenic Global Warming. It has also been further revealed that the key scientists involved have used strongarm tactics to discredit and ruin the careers of anyone who disagrees with them.

I would expect Al Gore not to know the difference between good and bad science, or not to care as long as it makes him rich, but these key scientists knew the difference and went ahead anyway. As a result they received millions in funding from the UN.

I have never believed in the validity of man-made Global Warming and for that I have been a heretic. Now my position on the issue has been validated. The leaked documents that implicate the scientists is a smoking gun that proves that I am not a crackpot nor in the pay of the big oil companies (Hah! I wish!).

For more on what should be headline news, but is being ignored by the mainstream media, I recommend starting at James P. Hogan's excellent website http://www.jamesphogan.com/. It is an excellent place to get acquainted with all sorts of heretical science.

Until then, keep idling your vehicles. Greenhouse gasses are the only thing that will save us from the forthcoming ice age.

I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...